Revised IN State Forms Related to Applications for Certificate of Title
To: Licensed Indiana Dealers
From: Shannon Dickson, Director of Vehicle Programs
Date: May 28, 2013
Re: Revised State Forms Related to Applications for Certificate of Title
The following BMV forms have been revised. The forms are located on the ‘Title Forms’ page of the BMV website www.mybmv.com.
Previous versions of the forms will continue to be accepted, but we encourage you to transition to using of the most recent versions.
*Affidavit For Transfer Of Certificate Of Title For A Vehicle/Watercraft Without Administration – State Form 18733
* Certificate Of Repossession – State Form 39738
* Odometer Disclosure Statement – State Form 43230
* One and The Same Person Affidavit – State Form 13637
* Limited Power of Attorney – State Form 1940
The BMV Power of Attorney form now has a limited validity period of 90 days. However, previous versions of the POA form will continue to be accepted without a limited validity period until further notice.
* Salvage Title Affidavit – State Form 49891
* Vehicle Body Type Change – State Form 39771